This Deltrol Exhaust Valve SKU: (EV30A2) part provides fast dumping of exhaust air at a cylinder, eliminating the need for large selector valves ordinarily required to accommodate exhaust air moving back through the pneumatic system. Substantial front-end savings and better operating efficiency result from the use of smaller air system components. In addition, smoother, faster cylinder operation and wider application of air-powered motions are obtained when utilizing an exhaust valve part such as this one. If your exhaust system needs a new exhaust valve, make The Ranco.com Parts Store your first stop for reliable commercial trailer replacement parts. Be sure to check out all other available products for your project or fix as well!
This quick exhaust valve part by Deltrol has been designed with smooth, over-size internal passages which afford unrestricted flow and prevent clogging due to contaminated air lines. The diaphragm is also an exclusive Deltrol design, assuring instantaneous and complete venting of exhaust air from cylinders, air presses and other air operated equipment.
When air is introduced into the inlet port, the diaphragm is forced into the exhaust seat. The outer lip of the diaphragm is deflected downward, away from the wall, allowing air to flow into the cylinder with a minimum of restriction.
- When the cylinder is fully charged and air is no longer flowing from the inlet to cylinder port, the outer lip of the diaphragm will assume its normal shape and will contact the outer wall. The diaphragm will remain on the exhaust seat.
- When pressure at the inlet port is vented to atmosphere (thru the control valve) the air in the cylinder, which is at a pressure level higher than atmosphere will force the diaphragm upwards to the inlet port
Benefits of using The Exhaust Valve:
- Instantaneous dumping of air allows use of smaller
- valves and piping Increases system efficiency and speeds
- Cost effective solution
- Operating Pressure range 20 to 125 psi (1.4 to 8.6 bar)
- Flow rating Inlet Co-Efficient (Cv Factor) = .50 to 5.32 Exhaust Co-Efficient (Cv Factor) = 1.0 to 7.84
- Uses 1/2" ports
If you have any questions or need assistance choosing the correct Deltrol exhaust valve for your commercial dump trailer, don’t hesitate contact our Ranco.com Parts Team today.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Material||Body, Bonnet: Die Cast Aluminum O-Ring: Buna-N, Viton Diaphram: Buna-N, Viton Screws: Zinc Plated Steel|
|Flow C||Inlet Co-Efficient (Cv Factor) = .50 to 5.32 • Exhaust Co-Efficient (Cv Factor) = 1.0 to 7.84|
|Flow Rating||Inlet Co-Efficient (Cv Factor) = .50 to 5.32 • Exhaust Co-Efficient (Cv Factor) = 1.0 to 7.84|
|Function||• Instantaneous dumping of air allows use of smaller valves and piping • Increases system efficiency and speeds • Cost effective solution|
|Operating Temperature Range||Buna N (Standard): 0° to +250° F (-18° to +120° C) Viton: 0° to +400° F (-18° to +204° C)|
|Operation||Deltrol’s quick exhaust valves provide fast dumping of exhaust air at the cylinder.|
|Pressure||20 to 125 psi (1.4 to 8.6 bar)|
|Product Line||Deltrol Air Pneumatics|