The Gate Valve (SKU: VXX-4523-U-359-D012), manufactured by Versa Valves, is commonly used on Ranco bottom dump trailers to operate the gates utilizing the infinite control feature with the ez adapter. It has a manual handle function as well as a solenoid to activate the valve via a switch in the cab for remote dump operation. The Versa Gate Valve offers trouble free OPERATION for years despite exposure to heat, cold, dirt and vibration. Used as a “Bottom dump” valve for hopper control on bottom dump trailers, this part is a crucial piece to a trailer’s dumping functionality. Be sure to check out all other parts and components used on bottom dump trailers on The Ranco.com Part Store today.
This Versa Valves Gate Valve part provides two position solenoid control and three position manual control all within this single valve for commercial dump trailers. It uses a bubble-tight seal that will protect from any leaks and free from any creep in the hopper control. The Gate Valve prevents contamination from dirt and sand, with its proven dust proof option keeping the solenoid and main valve free from any clogs. This Versa Valve replacement has solenoid actuators that utilize “solenoid-pilot” design, which allow for no coil burn-out due to valve hang up. Use of “solenoid-pilot” and “air spring” assure positive a shift every time, so be sure to order the proper SKU your trailer needs. A standard ‘0’ ring seals is included to make repairs for this part super simple. Other specifications include:
- 1/2" NPT
- Uses EZ adapter for infinite control setups
- Ez adapter allows jogging of the gates for incremental opening
- Made by the Versa Valves brand
Don’t forget to shop the other gate valve parts our Ranco.com Parts Store has available so you can get every dump trailer part you need in one place. Order everything you need from our top-rated dump trailer parts store now!
***ITEM SHIPS IN 2 WEEKS***
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Duty||x2 12V Continuous duty coil|
|Function||This valve is commonly used on the Ranco bottom dumps to operate the gates.|
|Operating Temperature Range||N/A|
|Operation||It has a manual handle function as well as a solenoid to activate the valve via a switch in the cab for remote dump operation. Uses solenoids for remote operation (2) for infinite control|
|Product Line||Versa Valves|
|Replacement Parts||P-1002-02-D012 (NEW COIL)|
Trouble Free Series “V” Bottom Dump Control Valves
Trouble free for years despite exposure to heat, cold, dirt and vibration. Used as a “Bottom dump” valve for hopper control on bottom dump trailers or railroad coal cars.
- Standard “Bottom Dump” operation provides both 2 position solenoid control and 3 position manual control in one valve.
- 1/2 inch NPT full flow construction.
- Bubble-tight seals provide leak free service for “creep free” hopper control.
- Withstands impact with thick walled forged brass construction. ‘i Part # * VGK-4533-20B-D012/
- Prevents contamination from dirt and sand M-450-APN-20M with Versa proven dust proof option keeping solenoid and main valve free from clogging.
- Solenoid actuators utilize ’solenoid-pilot” design, no coil burn-out due to valve hang up.
- Main spring is “air spring,” no mechanical spring to break or fail.
Use of “solenoid-pilot” and “air spring” Part # a assure positive shift every time! Quick removal of valve with plug-in solenoid option. Standard ‘0’ ring seals make repair easy!
• Economical space saving “in line” version available.
- 100% factory tested at ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Supported by established worldwide distributor network.
PARTS, SERVICE, & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
1490 South 400 West Salt Lake City, UT. 84115 | www.westerntruck.com