This valve is commonly used on the Ranco bottom dumps to operate the gates. It has a manual handle function as well as a solenoid to activate the valve via a switch in the cab for remote dump operation. For infinite control this valve needs the EZ ADAPTER.
Uses solenoids for remote operation (2) for infinite control
Has handle and push button for manual operation
Commonly used on belly dumps
Uses EZ adapter for infinite control setups
Ez adapter allows jogging of the gates for incremental opening
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Duty||x2 12V Continuous duty coils|
|Function||This valve is commonly used on the Ranco bottom dumps to operate the gates.|
|Operating Temperature Range||N/A|
|Operation||It has a manual handle function as well as a solenoid to activate the valve via a switch in the cab for remote dump operation. For infinite control this valve needs the EZ ADAPTER.|
|Replacement Parts||P-1002-02-D012 (NEW COIL)|
Trouble Free Series “V” Bottom Dump Control Valves
Trouble free for years despite exposure to heat, cold, dirt and vibration. Used as a “Bottom dump” valve for hopper control on bottom dump trailers or railroad coal cars.
- Standard “Bottom Dump” operation provides both 2 position solenoid control and 3 position manual control in one valve.
- 1/2 inch NPT full flow construction.
- Bubble-tight seals provide leak free service for “creep free” hopper control.
- Withstands impact with thick walled forged brass construction. ‘i Part # * VGK-4533-20B-D012/
- Prevents contamination from dirt and sand M-450-APN-20M with Versa proven dust proof option keeping solenoid and main valve free from clogging.
- Solenoid actuators utilize ’solenoid-pilot” design, no coil burn-out due to valve hang up.
- Main spring is “air spring,” no mechanical spring to break or fail.
Use of “solenoid-pilot” and “air spring” Part # a assure positive shift every time! Quick removal of valve with plug-in solenoid option. Standard ‘0’ ring seals make repair easy!
• Economical space saving “in line” version available.
- 100% factory tested at ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Supported by established worldwide distributor network.
PARTS, SERVICE, & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
1490 South 400 West Salt Lake City, UT. 84115 | www.westerntruck.com